Friday 27 May 2011

Interview with Julian

Age
49

How long have you lived in the community?
A very long time

What house do you live in?
Whitethorn

What workshops do you do? which one do you like the most)?
Tools, theatre, recycling. I like recycling the most.

What activities do you like (like evening class or painting)?
I go to the pub, watch DVDs & Sky Sports

What responsibilities do you have in your house?
I make sure all the doors and windows ale closed and locked in the evening. I am a chairman in house meetings.

What do you do at the weekends?
I go and have lunch in the pub and meet up with my friends. I watch TV & DVDs.

Would you like to share anything with this blog?
I am going to be 50! on 20th June this year. I am going to have a fancy dress party on 19th June and everyone is welcome.

Note: Julian has also appeared on Youtube. you can see him at the links below.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVOBj_k2Zg8&feature=related
Alex Fox

No comments:

Post a Comment