Tuesday 28 February 2012

Interview with Chloe



Name
Chloe

Age
I just turned 30 on the 23rd of February.

How long have you lived in the community?
Ten years. Before Camphill Milton Keynes, I was in Thornbury and Mount.

What house do you live in?
When I first stayed here I lived in Oberlin, although now I live in Appleyard.

What workshops do you do? (which one do you like the most)?
I am in food processing and I like that the most, but I also do cafe, newsletter, theatre and baskets. Actually I have quite a busy week.

What responsibilities do you have in your house?
We take it in turns to lock up and sometimes I clean the bathroom and hoovering.

What do you do at weekends?
Sometimes I go to the city centre and once a month I go to the cinema. I ride my bike.

Would you like to share anything with this newsletter?
I want to be more independent.
Alex Fox

No comments:

Post a Comment