Friday 16 March 2012

Interview with Colin


Interview with Colin Berry

Name
Colin

Age
41

How long have you lived in the community?
11 weeks

What House do you live in?
I live in Margaret Powell House

What workshops do you do? (which ones do you like the most)?
I work in the garden although I like working in the theatre the most.

What activities do you do (like evening class or painting)?
I do not do any activities like these yet.

What responsibilities do you have in your house?
I do cleaning on a Saturday. I also do washing for the bakery (like aprons) on Monday's, Wednesday,s and Friday's.

What do you do at weekends?
I relax.  I also go out the city centre and look around the shops.

Where were you before you went to Camphill Milton Keynes?
I was in Chilling Brook End (a residential home).

What do you think of Camphill?
I think that Camphill is great. Very Good.
Alex Fox

No comments:

Post a Comment