Friday 27 July 2012

Interview with Dominic




Name
Dominic

Age
25


How long have you been living in the community?
Since 2011, so 8 months.

What house do you live in?
Sunwood

What workshops do you do? (Which one do you like most)?
The bakery, the garden and the cafe. I probably like the cafe the most, because of the customers and because it’s like a real job.

What activities do you do (like evening class of painting)?
I don’t do them.

What responsibilities do you have in your house?
Making breakfast, on Saturday I clean the fridge and on Tuesday I do kitchen night, I also help with cooking.

What do you do at weekends?
I visit my girlfriend, I buy a lotto ticket and a TV guide and just relax doing computer work.

Would you like to share anything else with this newsletter?
No

 
Alex Fox

No comments:

Post a Comment