Wednesday 29 August 2012

Interview with Alison

Name
Alison


Age
42

How long have you lived in the community?
A long time.

What house do you live in?
Sunwood

What workshops do you do? (Which one do you like the most)?

Weavery and the tools workshop. I also do cooking. My favourite workshop is the weavery.

What activities do you do (like evening class or painting)?
I watch my DVD, listen to Mamma Mia songs, I weave small things in my room and hug my housemother.

What responsibilities do you have in your house?
I need to keep my bedroom clean. I do kitchen night (cleaning).
I help make cheesecakes and keep the co-workers awake.

What do you do at weekends?
I go and buy chocolates and ice cream and fish and chips on Saturday.
I help to do house cleaning and then relax. Sometimes I do fun things with the house.

Alex Fox

No comments:

Post a Comment