Thursday 31 January 2013

Interview with Alison


Name
Alison

Age
31

How long have you lived in the community?
8 years

What house do you live in?
Oberlin

What workshops do you do? (which one do you like the most?
Tools, newsletter group, and Talk-back on Wednesdays.
I used to work in the garden. I like tools the most.

What activities do you do (like evening class or painting)?
I do not do these activities.

What responsibilities do you have in your house?
I clean the landing. I help the co-workers to cook.

What do you do at the weekends?
Sometimes I go to see my godmother. I see
friends in Camphill.

Would you like to share anything else with this blog?
I like chatting with friends on Facebook and talking to friends/family on Skype.
I have a special gift, I can talk to animals.
 Alex Fox

No comments:

Post a Comment