Tuesday 2 July 2013

Interview with Amy


Name
Amy

Age
36

How long have you lived in the community?
A few years.

What house do you live in?
Sunwood House.

What workshops do you do? (Which one do you like the most)?
Food Processing, Tools and the Newsletter group. I like them all.

What activities do you do (like evening class or painting)?
I do not do these things.

What responsibilities do you have in your house?
I like to do cleaning and the laundry.

What do you do at the weekends?
I like going out shopping for games for my Nintendo DS.

Would you like to share anything with this newsletter?
I would like to get married to Steven Greenwood.

What did you do before you came to CMKC?
I was at William Morris.

What are your hobbies?
Playing my keyboard, horse riding, Nintendo DS.

Is there anything you do not like?
There is nothing I don’t like.
Alex Fox

No comments:

Post a Comment