Friday 24 January 2014

Interview with Patrick



Name

Patrick

Age

32

How long have you lived in the community?

Nearly ten years

What house do you live in?

Blackthorn

What workshops do you do? (Which one do you like the most)?

I do gardening and Tools for self-reliance. And also the shop on Tuesdays. I like tools for self-reliance the most.

What activities do you do (like evening class or painting)?

I do not do these things.

What responsibilities do you have in your house?

I check that all the doors are locked at night time

What do you do at the weekends?

I go shopping at the local centre.

Would you like to share anything with this newsletter?

Not really.

What did you do before you came to CMKC?

I was at another Camphill Community. It was William Morris.

What are your hobbies?

I have been collecting model cars for years.

Is there anything you do not like?

I can’t think of anything.

Alex Fox

No comments:

Post a Comment