Friday 2 May 2014

Interview with Thomas



Name

Thomas

Age

46 (nearly 47)

How long have you lived in the community?

Since 1988

What house do you live in?

Whitethorn

What workshops do you do? (Which one do you like the most)?

The café, Willen and Pennyland garden and the theatre. I like the café the most.

What activities do you do (like evening class or painting)?

On Sunday I go to the painting group.

What responsibilities do you have in your house?

I clean the breakfast table and clean the floor.

What do you do at the weekends?

I go to the city centre and top up my mobile phone. Sometimes I watch a James Bond film.

Would you like to share anything with this newsletter?

I like James Bond

What did you do before you came to CMKC?

I was living in Yorkshire.

What are your hobbies?

I like swimming and football (Brazil).

Is there anything you do not like?

I don’t like cricket.

Alex Fox

No comments:

Post a Comment