Friday 13 June 2014

Interview with Mandy



Name

Mandy

Age

50

How long have you lived in the community?

32 years

What house do you live in?

Margaret Powell House

What workshops do you do? (Which one do you like the most)?

I do the Weavery and the Newsletter Group. I like the Newsletter Group

What activities do you do (like evening class or painting)?

I like watching TV (Dr Who)

What responsibilities do you have in your house?

I lock up at night times. Also clean the kitchen

What do you do at the weekends?

I go out walking and to the city centre

Would you like to share anything with this newsletter?

I like sharing

What did you do before you came to CMKC?

I lived at home before Camphill Milton Keynes Community

What are your hobbies?

Crosswords, reading, colouring books, TV

Is there anything you do not like?

I don’t like shouting or pushing

Alex Fox

No comments:

Post a Comment