Friday 18 July 2014

Interview with Judy



Name

Judy

Age

50 years old

How long have you lived in the community?

25 years

What house do you live in?

Kazantzakis House

What workshops do you do? (Which one do you like the most)?

Tools, newsletter group, lots of voluntary work – Age UK, at Church and at library.

What activities do you do (like evening class or painting)?

I go to two house groups. Also play cards with somebody in the community.

What responsibilities do you have in your house?

I help look after the cat. Also cleaning.

What do you do at the weekends?

I do cleaning or voluntary work I go to TORCH once a month. I also help someone to do shopping.

Would you like to share anything with this newsletter?

I value my PCP time an also value my voluntary work.

What did you do before you came to CMKC?

I lived with my parents and had a cake business

What are your hobbies?

I enjoy having emotional support during PCP time at a coffee shop. I also enjoy voluntary work, church, house groups, looking after the cat.

Is there anything you do not like?

I’m not keen on computers
Alex Fox

No comments:

Post a Comment