Friday 26 September 2014

Interview with Alexander


Name
Alexander
Age
37
How long have you lived in the community?
Since 2001

What house do you live in?
Willowwood

What workshops do you do? (Which one do you like the most)?
I do gardening, the theatre and the newsletter workshop. I like the theatre the most

What activities do you do (like evening class or painting)?
I do not do these things.

What responsibilities do you have in your house?
I help to clean the bathrooms and the kitchen

What do you do at the weekends?
Sometimes I go shopping at the city centre. I also go to visit relatives

Would you like to share anything with this newsletter?
I like taking photos for the newsletter group

What did you do before you came to CMKC?
I was living in a home called Nicholas House

What are your hobbies?
I like going out walking and using Facebook.

Is there anything you do not like?
I am not keen on doing cleaning.
Alex Fox

No comments:

Post a Comment