Thursday 13 November 2014

Interview with Jennifer


Name
Jennifer

Age
42.

How long have you lived in the community?
I have lived here for 15 years.

What house do you live in?
I live in Blackthorn House. I lived in Whitethorn for 11 years.

What workshops do you do? (Which one do you like the most)?
I like the basket workshop and the weavery.

What activities do you do (like evening class or painting)?
I do not do these things.

What responsibilities do you have in your house?
I help to clean.

What do you do at the weekends?
I go out shopping with the co-workers.

Would you like to share anything with this newsletter?
I have a boyfriend called Patrick.

What did you do before you came to CMKC?
I lived in Camphill William Morris.

What are your hobbies?
No hobbies.

Is there anything you do not like?
I don’t mind anything.
Alex Fox

No comments:

Post a Comment