Friday 16 January 2015

Interview with Stephen


Name
Stephen
Age
60
How long have you lived in the community?
Since 23rd October 23rd 2014
What house do you live in?
Sunwood
What workshops do you do? (Which one do you like the most)?
The tools workshop and gardening in Pennyland garden. I also do gardening in Stony Stratford.
What activities do you do (like evening class or painting)?
I do not do these things
What responsibilities do you have in your house?
Cleaning
What do you do at the weekends?
I go to the local centre
Would you like to share anything with this newsletter?
I have lots of friends in the community
What did you do before you came to CMKC?
I lived in a place called Astlethorpe which is similar to Camphill.
What are your hobbies?
None
Is there anything you do not like?
I don’t mind anything
Alex Fox

No comments:

Post a Comment