Thursday 24 September 2015

Interview with Freddy



Name
Freddy
Age
41
How long have you lived in the community?
Nearly 16 years
What house do you live in?
Sakura Walk
What workshops do you do? (Which one do you like the most)?
I like the tools workshop, baskets and the theatre
What activities do you do (like evening class or painting)?
I watch television
What responsibilities do you have in your house?
I check the fire alarm
What do you do at the weekends?
I go out to the city centre
Would you like to share anything with this newsletter?
I have two Guinea pigs called Manuela and Lilly
What did you do before you came to CMKC?
I lived with my parents. I went to school in Scotland
What are your hobbies?
I like making beer and learning how to play the trumpet
Is there anything you do not like?
I do not like people spreading rumours
Alex Fox

No comments:

Post a Comment