Friday 27 November 2015

Interview with Max

Name
Max Barton.
Age
58.
How long have you lived in the community?
Since 1990.
What house do you live in?
Oberlin.
What workshops do you do? (Which one do you like the most)?
Willen and Pennyland gardens. The basket workshop and the tools workshop. I like them all.
What activities do you do (like evening class or painting)?
I do not do these.
What responsibilities do you have in your house?
Kitchen night.
What do you do at the weekends?
Sometimes I go out shopping with Caroline or go to the Quaker Centre.
Would you like to share anything with this newsletter?
I make cards to sell in the shop.
What did you do before you came to CMKC?
I lived in Bristol.
What are your hobbies?
Drawing pictures.
Is there anything you do not like?
No. Not really.
Alex Fox

No comments:

Post a Comment