Friday 25 March 2011

Interview with Andrew

Name:
 Andrew
Age:
 47
How long have you lived in the community?
Since 1999. 12 years.
What house do live in?
Sakura Walk. It’s a new house in Camphill.
What workshops do you do? (Which one do you like most)?
Cafe, Bakery, Theatre, Food Processing. My favourite workshop is the theatre.
What activities do you do (like evening class or painting)?
Paint class. Every Sunday at 3 o’clock.
What responsibilities do you have in your house?
My responsibilities are to check the freezer temperature and also check the food is good. I am responsible for locking the house at 10 o’clock. For the security of the house.
What do you do at the weekends?
I always go to town with Alison my partner. To have lunch in the shopping centre. I also cook for my house every Sunday.
Would you like to share anything else with blog?
I would like in the future to show my biography about my life which is also going to show how’s the life in Camphill.
Alex Fox

No comments:

Post a Comment