Tuesday 7 May 2013

Interview with Vicky

Name
Vicky

Age
44

How long have you lived in the community?
Since 1994

What house do you live in?
I live at Sakura Walk

What workshops do you do? (Which one do you like the most)?
The Shop, Tools for Self Reliance and work in the house. I like the shop and Tools for Self Reliance the most.

What activities do you do (like evening class or painting)?
Swimming

What responsibilities do you have in your house?
I take care of my pet rabbit.

What do you do at the weekends?
Sometimes I go shopping, also watch television.

Would you like to share anything with this newsletter?
No not really.

What did you do before you came to CMKC?
I lived with my parents.

What are your hobbies?
I like watching television and being with my boyfriend Andrew.

Is there anything you do not like?
I don’t like eating liver.

Alex Fox

No comments:

Post a Comment