Friday 27 January 2012

Interview with Alison

Name
Alison

Age
42

How long have you lived in the community?
22 years

What house do you live in?
Oberlin. I moved here not long ago. Before this I lived in Margaret Powell House.

What workshops do you do? (which one do you like the most)?
Theatre and the Cafe.  I like food processing most though.

What activities do you do (like evening class or painting)?
I do not have any activities in the community although I do literacy with a teacher that comes on Wednesday mornings.

What responsibilities do you have in your house?
Cleaning, locking up at night time, taking care of my pet chinchilla, Pixie. I also like to help with washing the dishes.

What do you do at weekends?
I work at Marks and Spencer’s.

Would you like to share anything with this blog?
I have a boyfriend called Andrew
Alex Fox

No comments:

Post a Comment