Wednesday 16 May 2012

Interview with Shirley


Name:
Shirley

Age:
54

How long have you lived in the community?
Since the beginning in 1981

What house do you live in?
I live in Blackthorn

What workshops do you do? (which one do you like most)?
I go to the basket workshop. I like Food Processing the most.

What activities do you do (like evening class or painting)?
I go to music and drama.

What responsibilities do you have in your house?
I do cooking and cleaning.

What do you do at the weekends?
I like going out to the local centre, and out walking. I sometimes go to the city centre with Judy.

Would you like to share anything else with this blog?
I like being friends with Chloe and also have friends in Wolverton.
On Saturday 28th April I had a birthday party in Blackthorn.
Alex Fox

No comments:

Post a Comment