Friday 14 February 2014

Interview with Jaye



Name

Jaye

Age

I am 34 years old

How long have you lived in the community?

Ten years

What house do you live in?

I live in Appleyard

What workshops do you do? (Which one do you like the most)?

Weavery and Cafe. I like the Cafe the most.

What activities do you do (like evening class or painting)?

I got to the Sixty Four Club and Friday Club (youth clubs). I also go to the Groovy Gecko Nightclub.

What responsibilities do you have in your house?

I lock the doors at night time and do cleaning.

What do you do at the weekends?

I meet up with friends and go to McIntyre.

Would you like to share anything with this newsletter?

I work at the Oxfam Shop in Newport Pagnell.

What did you do before you came to CMKC?

I was at the Mount Camphill

What are your hobbies?

Youth Clubs

Is there anything you do not like?

I don’t like long gatherings or long community assemblies.

Alex Fox

No comments:

Post a Comment