Wednesday 13 March 2013

Interview with Joe



Name
Joe

Age
43 this year.

How long have you lived in the community?
19 years in November.

What house do you live in?
Oberlin in Pennyland.

What workshops do you do? (Which one do you like the most)?
Gardening (with Laszlo) and the theatre workshop. I like the life skills workshop the most.

What activities do you do (like evening class or painting)?
I do music and drama on Wednesday night.

What responsibilities do you have in your house?
I clean the kitchen.

What do you do at the weekends?
I go shopping at the local centre.

Would you like to share anything with this newsletter?
I have friends from the Talkback group.

What did you do before you came to Camphill Milton Keynes?
I lived with my parents.

What are your hobbies?
Reading, swimming, volleyball, walking and mountaineering.

Is there anything you do not like?
No. I like each other’s company.

Alex Fox

No comments:

Post a Comment