Wednesday 18 September 2013

Interview with Mark



Name
Mark
Age
69
How long have you lived in the community?
I came here in 1969, when it was just in Pennyland.
What house do you live in?
Willowwood
What workshops do you do? (Which one do you like the most)?
I did gardening and the tools workshop. I liked the tools workshop the most.
What activities do you do (like evening class or painting)?
I did cookery.
What responsibilities do you have in your house?
I do some cooking and cleaning.
What do you do at the weekends?
I go to TORCH (for blind people), sailing and riding.
Would you like to share anything with this newsletter?
No.
What did you do before you came to CMKC?
I was in Delrow. Before that, I ran a farm.
What are your hobbies?
Radio, films, painting.
Is there anything you do not like?
No.
Alex Fox

No comments:

Post a Comment